Mission: Become your trusted advisor on Leadership Matters.
The Corporate Performance Strategies Competitive Advantage includes:
- Experience: Our expert leadership consultants are former senior executives with an average of 20+ years’ professional experience advising senior executives. We understand the demands and expectations placed on senior leaders and have designed and implemented proven solutions and processes.
- Credentials and Training: Our team of consultants are leadership authorities with advanced degrees and certifications in multiple assessments and coaching methodologies.
- Industries: We have expertise with industry-leading companies in manufacturing, consumer products, technology, software and services, non-profits, hardware, information services, financial services, hospitality, restaurants, outsourcing, and others.
- Clients: Our clients are global industry leading organizations including: Darden Restaurants, Platinum Equity, The Cheesecake Factory, Solvay, Coca Cola, ADP, Bekaert, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Flowers Foods, Cisco, McKesson, Medical University of South Carolina, Arthritis Foundation, LexisNexis, W.R. Berkley, Colliers International, and many others.
- Thought Leadership: Our Founder and President, Dave Brookmire, is a nationally recognized author and thought leader in Leadership Development, High Performing Teams and Organizational Effectiveness. Prior to starting Corporate Performance Strategies, Brookmire held senior positions with global responsibilities at Frito-Lay, General Motors, Digital Communications and Profit Recovery Group. (moved from clients bullet point) He has been a subject matter Expert for The WSJ, Training Magazine, Leadership Excellence, Talent Management, CIO, Chief Learning Officer, Chief Executive Magazine, and many other prestigious publications.
- Real Results: Our successful solutions have achieved: effective 7:1 ROI with executive coaching, increased leadership competency effectiveness 36% year-over-year, tens of millions of dollars in savings for effective M&A integration costs, improved departmental performance by successfully meeting critical dates from 60% to 96%, improved employee engagement scores by 16% to 25% year-over-year, and increased operational efficiencies.