These assessment tools are used when the organization or business unit has issues determining direction, retention, productivity, and employee commitment. These are all customized to the client’s needs.
- SWOT assessments enable organizations to develop their strategic direction and priorities. We complete the SWOT by interviewing and surveying the internal and external stakeholders for the organization. This input helps create the organization’s 3-5 year strategy.
- Culture assessments help clients determine factors in the work environment which hinder and enhance performance. The type of company culture has a significant impact on employee retention, productivity, and customer satisfaction. We typically assess the current culture vs. ideal corporate culture and develop action plans to address key gaps.
- Employee Engagement surveys determine the types of practices and behaviors that can improve employee engagement. We assess employee engagement using interviews, focus groups and surveys. Sample Report
- Strategic Talent assessment tests identify how current management and leadership can support the company’s strategic plans. We identify key players who can support the plans and those leaders who need attention and coaching. A summary of the strategic plan, leadership requirements, and risk areas empowers organizations to prevent failure as a result of poor leadership competence.
- Leadership Competency Maturity Index identifies how capable the management team is in critical competencies required to produce a strong leadership bench. It will pinpoint the competency gaps by leader, department, and overall that must be addressed to create a strong leadership pipeline of talent. Using this index allows organizations to build more effective leadership development programs. Sample Report