Platinum Equity outsourced the HR integration responsibilities and execution to Corporate Performance Strategies over five years. CPS partnered with the company as they evaluated and acquired diverse global companies from 700 to 15,000 employees. Our leadership enhancement helped Platinum Equity quickly integrate and execute their acquisition plans. We identified and saved them tens of millions of dollars.
Serve on transition team to integrate new acquisitions into the portfolio. Handle all aspects of HR and Payroll in extremely challenging timeframes and restructuring initiatives.
- Participated in 18 acquisitions ranging in size from 700 employees to 15,000 employees.
- Provided the project management and leadership for the complete HR and Payroll integrations.
- We understand the model, mentality, style, and approach for the owners and can translate these into the strategic actions needed to successfully acquire and integrate the new entity and management and leadership teams.
- We have been asked back for 5 years when results are essential to performance.
“We first engaged CPS about five years ago to assist with integration planning and execution. At that time we looked for a partner that fit our unique methods, philosophy, style and culture, and was capable of helping us achieve our business goals. Over the years we have valued CPS’ professional expertise and high quality work. Dave and his team are preferred providers who have been able to meet our aggressive time schedules for starting and executing complex and large transactions across different industries. They quickly frame our requirements, execute project plans, meet deadlines and effectively translated our deal objectives into action plans. We receive positive feedback on their effectiveness from the sellers leadership team and from our senior partners in the firm. Their work has contributed substantially to the successful transitions of companies into the Platinum Equity portfolio.”
- Mike Scott, Acquisition leader, Platinum Equity (Global with $27.5B in aggregate revenue acquired)