The Cheesecake Factory
The Cheesecake Factory needed to improve their talent pipeline for key restaurant and multi-unit leader positions in plans for expansion of the concepts. Corporate Performance Strategies provided support on numerous talent needs and leadership development initiatives. Results included improved selection and retention, more qualified leaders, and improved business results.
- Build talent in restaurants and develop leadership skills to increase performance, retention and productivity. Enable strong brand and concept execution. Build bench strength for planned expansion.
- Vendor RFP – Hourly Selection and Management Selection
- GM/EKM/ADO/AKOM Competencies
- GM/EKM Assessment Center
- High Potential GM/EKM Assessments and Coaching Program
- Improved selection and retention
- Stronger vendor partners
- New assessment center and high potential program
- Assess and develop all multi-unit leaders
“I am very indebted to Dave Brookmire and Corporate Performance Strategies. Faced with any talent quandary, Dave brings not only his wealth of experience and industrial psychology background, but also a practical tailored approach that is appealing to both HR and business leaders. Through our continued partnership with Dave and Corporate Performance Strategies, we have made significant progress in both our talent pipeline processes and outcomes here at The Cheesecake Factory Inc."
- Dina Barmasse-Gray, SVP Human Resources, HR Group "Celebrate the CAKE", The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated