WE PARTNER WITH OUR CLIENTS TO HELP THEM SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENT CHANGES IN THEIR BUSINESSES
Research has shown that 70% of change efforts fail to achieve their objectives, in large part due to inadequate planning and training of the employees who will be part of the changes.
We provide our clients with practical management training, tools, and leadership skills, along with the strategic plans needed to effectively communicate and drive change.
We work with the executive team through the following steps:
- Identify the changes required in terms of scope, difficulty level, impacted stakeholders, readiness, timing, previous attempts and success rates, and define future success.
- Create the “burning platform” or impetus for change. A convincing platform motivates employees to take actions they would not necessarily complete on their own.
- Create a compelling vision for the future when the change is achieved.
- Enroll the organization in the change efforts through prolific and powerful communications.
- Equip managers and employees with tools, training, and opportunity moving forward. Ensure the infrastructure (technology, tools, processes, rewards, and recognition) is in place to support the changes.
- Actively oversee and participate in the change efforts and remove any barriers to change.
- Ensure the changes are hardwired so they can be sustained over time.