Many times business success is thwarted when the HR function is not aligned to the strategic plan imperatives. There are many reasons for this to occur including low business acumen, a lack of leadership qualities, low functional skills, inefficiently designed structures, lack of accountability, and outdated policies and programs.
As former HR leaders for well-known high-performing companies, we are equipped to complete a thorough assessment of the current HR function’s effectiveness and identify where the gaps exist. We partner with our clients to implement solutions which create a highly effective HR function.
Our review process includes:
- Assessment of Human Resource’s policies, procedures, and practices.
- Determine if the organization's current HR processes align with best practices and comply with local state and federal laws.
- Provide management and senior leadership with precise and accurate recommendations.
- Align the various components of HR with the strategic plan objectives including selection, training, compensation, benefits, employee relations, and communications.
The process is typically conducted through the following steps:
Key benefits of our review process include:
- Independent and fact-based recommendations regarding HR function and human capital strengths and weaknesses, with specific action plans to address gaps.
- Compliance with local, state, and federal laws including Sarbanes-Oxley.
- A solid HR foundation for a more successful business strategy.
- Reduced costs through improved HR programs and vendor management.