Improving Employee Engagement
Numerous case studies show that high employee engagement produces higher organizational commitment, retention, and productivity. We help our clients assess their employee engagement levels and create actions that address any gaps found through this process.
Our process to improve employee engagement levels:
- Determine the organization’s goals and area of opportunities for improved employee engagement.
- Develop the employee survey elements for the organization using internal findings and external best practices.
- Conduct an employee engagement survey process.
- Analyze the results and identify the gaps that can be most impactful in improving engagement.
- Develop the employee feedback process and communications.
- Assist the organization with developing and implementing actions designed to improve employee engagement levels.
- Re-assess employee engagement at least annually.