Strategic Planning and Alignment
Our process involves working with management and leadership teams to create compelling visions of the future and inspire their employees to achieve higher performance levels, innovation, organizational effectiveness, and customer satisfaction.
- SWOT analysis – Perform a comprehensive internal and external scan that serves as the foundation to help the organization confront reality in terms of their strengths, weaknesses, potential threats to success, and opportunities to grow.
- Prepare a governance model from the establishment of the plans to the implementation of key initiatives.
- Work with the management and leadership teams to create a compelling vision and mission, core values, and strategic goals for the organization.
- Develop the current state and future vision in relevant areas for the organization that will drive strategic success and can include organization design, processes, leadership style, workforce skills, culture, and customers.
- Identify and prioritize the key gaps and barriers to success. Create strategic action plans with the senior leadership team to address these priorities and improve performance.
- Work with the leadership team to develop a communications plan and the tactics designed to engage the workforce to support the new direction.
- Work with the management and leadership team to monitor and review progress and make adjustments as necessary.