Succession planning protects your business, assets, and operations during a change of executive leadership.
CORPORATE PERFORMANCE STRATEGIES CAN HELP YOU AVOID A COSTLY AND DISRUPTIVE LEADERSHIP VACUUM
Succession planning protects your business, its assets, and operations during a change of executive leadership. An effective talent management process considers CEO succession, key executive retirements, resignations, and unplanned turnover for CEO development.
We have extensive experience determining the qualities of leaders and developing effective succession planning for global corporations, privately-held firms, and public companies. Our Leadership Competency Maturity Index helps organizations identify gaps in leadership competencies that prevent strong leadership pipelines of talent.
Our customized strategies:
- Ensure effective knowledge transfer to avoid a loss of expertise during a change of executives.
- Assist with identifying qualified executive leadership replacements within a corporation.
- Develop strategic plans for identifying and cultivating talent within a company.
- Create systems of checks and balances between Boards of Directors and rising leadership.
- Identify core competencies and ensure that they remain a priority under incumbent oversight.
- Prepare emergency management strategies to prevent discontinuity in the case of sudden leadership changes or executive departures.
- Establish strong management structures to support the business as generations retire.