In this workshop, we help companies increase the success rate of implementing changes. We use proven tools, techniques, and practices to help organizations launch effective changes. This is highly interactive and applications are designed to be used back on the job. Participants will:
- Gain an understanding of why most change initiatives fail and how these can be prevented in their own efforts.
- Learn and apply best practices for implementing successful changes.
- Obtain an understanding of the psychological and cultural barriers that thwart change along with proven actions to deal with these in the process.
- Diagnose where they (and their employees) may be in the psychological states of change.
- Develop specific actions for success in their own change initiatives.