Improving Strategic Agility
In this workshop, we help participants develop their strategic agility skills with a teachable framework and real-life case applications. It helps leaders who are moving from their tactical roles to meet the expectations typically required at the VP level. The highly interactive workshop helps participants develop their own set of actions and questions they can implement back on the job to demonstrate their improved strategic agility. Participants will:
- Learn how they can become more strategic in their day-to-day activities.
- Learn the differences between strategic agility and strategic planning.
- Apply a proven framework for developing strategic agility to their roles.
- Make better plans and decisions by using an approach that helps to ensure longer-term requirements.
- Develop specific actions for success back in their job.