- Access to experienced executive coach: Seasoned executive coaches that provide advice, training, and suggestions to help you attain your personal and professional goals
- Valid personality assessment and feedback report: Assessment results that identify your strengths, weaknesses, and blind spots
- 360 Degree Survey: Assessment results that show how your stakeholders (direct reports, peers, manager, and others) perceive your leadership performance in critical leadership competencies in comparison to your own ratings; identify your strengths, weaknesses, and blind spots; suggestions on where and how to improve
- Professional executive coach two-hour debrief session: Confidential session with executive coach that has worked with hundreds of leaders improving their leadership; Professional interpretation of the assessment results and how these can be used to your advantage to achieve personal and career goals
- Actionable Strategic Leadership Development Plan: Working with executive coaches create your customized actionable leadership development plan. You will create 2-3 development goals, specific actions to achieve these goals, and timelines for actions; This template has been used to help hundreds of successrul leaders improve their performance and potential.
- Executive Coaching - 3 months with expert executive coach: 5 coaching sessions The executive coach provides you with the expertise and support to help you implement your development plans, handle day-to-day issues that arise, serve as a confidential objective sounding board, and help you ensure that you are successful in your leadership development pursuits. Previously provided only to senior leaders in mid to large companies
- On-going virtual (phone and email) support during the coaching period by an expert executive coach: The coach working with you for 3 months also provides on-going support between the 5 scheduled coaching sessions to help you with your on-going leadership development challenges that arise and implement your plans